New! Drop In Registration!
Need the flexibility of a last-minute decision? Want to try before you buy into a longterm commitment? A select number of traditional classes are now open to “drop in” registration, allowing students to work around their busy schedules and test an interest in photography, watercolors, drawing, stained glass and yoga before investing the time and the money!
How it works:
- Drop in registration will open the first day of classes – the week of March 28!
- Only those classes designated “DROP IN!” are open for drop in registration.
- Students may register up until 3 pm the day of the class.
- The number of drop-in seats available will be determined by the maximum capacity of each classroom, thus advanced registration is required.
- Drop in tuition is determined by each class and includes use of equipment/consumable materials.
Drop In Registration Opens the Week of March 28
Art Exploration Workshops
Running short on time, but not on creativity? Try a one-day workshop in various mediums. These are great workshops for beginners, or a fun day out with friends!
Full and partial Scholarships are available to those demonstrating financial need. Get scholarship application here.