All current Hoyt Artist Members are invited to participate in the 1st Annual Hoyt Artist Member Exhibition! No Entry fees. Open to Hoyt Members only. Due to the COVID-19 closures, the exhibition has been rescheduled. See below for new dates and deadlines.
- Open to Hoyt Artist Members only
- All works will be accepted (no need to submit photos)
- Up to two works per artist.
- You can register for the show online in advance using the button below or simply bring your work with the printed prospectus to the Hoyt on August 1.
Dates To Remember
- Deadline for Entries: by August 1, 2020 at the Hoyt
- Pick up works: October 17, 2020 at the Hoyt
- Public Reception: TBD
- Exhibition Dates: August 11 – October 15, 2020 @ The Confluence
- ELIGIBILITY: All current Hoyt Artist Members are invited to participate. To become a member call 724-652-2882 or click HERE.
- DELIVERY: Works must be delivered to the Arts & Education at the Hoyt on or before Saturday, August 1, from 11-4 pm.
- ENTRY FORMS: Complete entry card and labels, attach to work.
- ORIGINAL: Works must be original, completed in the last three years and not previously shown at the Hoyt or Confluence. No kits or reproductions.
- PRESENTATION: All works must be ready for show. 2D pieces must be framed with white or neutral matts and wired.
- MEDIA: All media is invited with the exception of video, installations or mobiles.
- RESTRICTIONS: Due to space constraints, only two entries per artist. Work should not exceed 36 inches in any direction or 100 pounds in weight.
- SALES: All sales will be referred directly to the Artist.
- RECEPTION: At the Confluence, located at 214 East Washington St. New Castle, PA 16101. Date TBD
- PICK UP: Works are picked up at the Hoyt after the exhibition closes on Saturday, October 17 from 11-4 pm.
- INSURANCE/SECURITY: While measures are taken to safeguard works while in the care of The Confluence, neither the Hoyt or The Confluence can not be held liable for damages incurred during shipment, storage, or exhibition. Artists must provide their own exhibition insurance as desired.