Dates To Remember
- Deadline for Entries: May 23, 2020 at the Hoyt
- Pick up works: August 8th at the Hoyt
- Public Reception: June 4th, from 5-7pm at the Confluence
- Exhibition Dates: June 2—August 6, 2020 @ The Confluence
- ELIGIBILITY: All current Hoyt Artist Members are invited to participate. To become a member call 724-652-2882 or click HERE.
- DELIVERY: Works must be delivered to the Arts & Education at the Hoyt on Saturday, May 23rd, from 11-4 pm.
- ENTRY FORMS: Complete entry card and labels, attach to work.
- ORIGINAL: Works must be original, completed in the last three years and not previously shown at the Hoyt or Confluence. No kits or reproductions.
- PRESENTATION: All works must be ready for show. 2D pieces must be framed with white or neutral matts and wired.
- MEDIA: All media is invited with the exception of video, installations or mobiles.
- RESTRICTIONS: Due to space constraints, only two entries per artist. Work should not exceed 36 inches in any direction or 100 pounds in weight.
- SALES: All sales will be referred directly to the Artist.
- RECEPTION: At the Confluence, June 4th, from 5-7pm located at 214 East Washington St. New Castle, PA 16101
- PICK UP: Works are picked up at the Hoyt after the exhibition closes on Saturday, August 8th from 11-4 pm.
- INSURANCE/SECURITY: While measures are taken to safeguard works while in the care of The Confluence, neither the Hoyt or The Confluence can not be held liable for damages incurred during shipment, storage, or exhibition. Artists must provide their own exhibition insurance as desired.