All current Hoyt Artist Members are invited to participate in the 3rd Annual Hoyt Artist Member Exhibition. This exhibition will open at The Confluence, located at 214 E. Washington Street, on May 16 and runs through July 20, 2023.
Not a member? Join now to participate in the show.
- Open to Hoyt Artist Members only
- All works will be accepted
- Up to two works per artist.
Dates To Remember
- Deadline for Submission Images: March 3, 2023 online
- Delivery Dates: April 22-29, 2023 at the Hoyt
- Exhibition Dates: May 16 – July 20, 2023 at The Confluence
- Public Reception: June 23rd from 5-7pm, The Confluence
- Pick up works: July 29th at the Hoyt
- Digital Images: Digital images of your submissions are requested by March 3 for pre-show publicity (invitation, webpage or social media). Not every image will be used, but it does provides the public with a good sampling of the talent to be featured in the show.
- Delivery: Deliver works to the Hoyt between April 22-29th with Entry Form and Tags attached to back of art.
- Entry Form: Complete Entry Card and Tags, attach to work.
- Originality: Works must be original, completed in the last three years and not previously shown at the Hoyt or Confluence. No kits or reproductions.
- Presentation: All works must be ready for show. 2D pieces must be framed with white or neutral matts and wired.
- Media: All media is invited with the exception of video, installations or mobiles.
- Restrictions: Due to space constraints, only two entries per artist. Work should not exceed 36 inches in any direction or 75 pounds in weight.
- Sales: All sales will be referred directly to the Artist– no commissions.
- Reception: At the Confluence, June 23rd from 5-7pm
- Pick up: Works are picked up at the Hoyt after the exhibition closes on Saturday, July 29th from 11-4pm.
- Insurance/Security: While measures are taken to safeguard works while in the care of The Conﬂuence, neither the Hoyt or The Conﬂuence cannot be held liable for damages incurred during shipment, storage, or exhibition. Artists must provide their own exhibition insurance as desired.
Contact Patti at 724.652.2882 ext 114 or email.