All current Hoyt Artist Members are invited to participate in the 3rd Annual Hoyt Artist Member Exhibition.
This exhibition will open at The Confluence, located at 214 E. Washington Street, on May 31 and runs through August 2, 2022. Dropoff between May14-21st.
Not a member? Join now to participate in the show.
- Open to Hoyt Artist Members only
- All works will be accepted
- Up to two works per artist.
- You can register for the show online in advance using the button below or simply bring your work with the printed prospectus to the Hoyt the week of May 14-21st.
Dates To Remember
- Deadline for Entries: drop off the week of May 14-21st
- Pick up works: Works are picked up at the Hoyt after the exhibition closes on Saturday, August 6th, 11 am – 4 pm.
- Public Reception: June 2, 5-7 pm
- Exhibition Dates: May 31 – August 2, 2022 @ the Confluence
- ELIGIBILITY: All current Hoyt Artist Members are invited to participate. To become a member call 724-652-2882 or click HERE.
- DELIVERY: Works must be delivered to Arts & Education at the Hoyt the week of May 14-21st during normal hours.
- ENTRY FORMS: Complete entry form and attach to work.
- ORIGINAL: Works must be original, completed in the last three years and not previously shown at the Hoyt or Confluence. No kits or reproductions.
- PRESENTATION: All works must be ready for show. 2D pieces must be framed with white or neutral matts and wired.
- MEDIA: All media is invited with the exception of video, installations or mobiles.
- RESTRICTIONS: Due to space constraints, only two entries per artist. Work should not exceed 36 inches in any direction or 100 pounds in weight.
- SALES: All sales will be referred directly to the Artist.
- RECEPTION: June 2, 5-7 pm at the Confluence, located at 214 East Washington St. New Castle, PA 16101.
- PICK UP: Works are picked up at the Hoyt after the exhibition closes on Saturday, August 6 from 11-4 pm.
- INSURANCE/SECURITY: While measures are taken to safeguard works while in the care of The Confluence, neither the Hoyt or The Confluence can not be held liable for damages incurred during shipment, storage, or exhibition. Artists must provide their own exhibition insurance as desired.
Contact Patti at 724.652.2882 ext 114 or email.