- Template for egg & baby animals (pick up from the Hoyt during designated times or print your own)
- Glue Stick
- Brass Fastener
- Color you egg pieces
- Choose the animal for inside your egg. (it can be one provided on the template or draw your own)
- Cut out the egg and animal. (cut along the zigzag line on the one egg half as well.)
- Use a thin line of glue along the bottom and sides of the bottom piece of the “broken” egg and glue it onto the whole egg. This will create a small pocket for your baby animal.
- Take the top broken egg piece and line up on the whole egg – poke a hole where the dot is and insert the brass fastener. This will allow your egg to open.
- Finally, put your baby animal in the pocket!