Arts & Education at the Hoyt invites Lawrence County students in grades 9-12 to participate in a county-wide exhibition of student work at The Confluence art gallery, January 7 – March 12, 2020. Two and three dimensional works will be accepted and prizes awarded at the public reception on January 9th, from 5-7pm. Public, private and home-schooled students are eligible.
Deadline December 14, 2019
Dates To Remember
- Show Dates: January 7 – March 12 , 2020|
- Public Reception: Thursday, January 9th, from 5 – 7 pm @ the Confluence!
- Drop Off: by December 14 , 2019 at the Hoyt
- Pick Up: March 14 – 21 at the Hoyt
- Eligibility: Open to public, private and home-schooled Lawrence County High School students in grades 9-12.
- Presentation: Two dimensional works should be mounted on black poster board or similar material leaving a one inch border around the four sides of the image. Series, groupings or multiples forming a single entry should be clearly numbered. Please limit submissions to 3 per student!
- Entry Tags: Two entry tags must be completed for each work. One should be affixed to the back or bottom of the piece and the other submitted to the Hoyt in an envelope indicating the school district and teacher. Please type or print clearly – the information will be used to identify work during the show. Forms may be photocopied as needed.
- Delivery: Delivered to the Hoyt by December 14, 2019. Tags attached to the back of works and second set in separate envelope.
- Awards: Awards for the most outstanding works will be presented at the public reception on March 22, from 5-7 pm at the Confluence! Friends and family are welcome to attend!