Arts & Education at the Hoyt invites Lawrence County students in grades 9-12 to participate in a county-wide exhibition of student work at The Confluence art gallery, March 30 – June 3, 2021. Two and three dimensional works will be accepted and prizes will be awarded. Public, private and home-schooled students are eligible.
Deadline March 6, 2021
Dates To Remember
- Show Dates: March 30 – June 3, 2021
- Drop Off: by March 6
- Eligibility: Open to public, private and homeschooled Lawrence County High School students in grades 9-12.
- Presentation: Two dimensional works should be mounted on black poster board or similar material leaving a one inch border around the four sides of the image. Series, groupings or multiples forming a single entry should be clearly numbered. Please limit submissions to 3 per student!
- Entry Tags: Two entry tags must be completed for each work. One should be affixed to the back or bottom of the art and the other submitted to the Hoyt in an envelope indicating the school district and teacher. Please type or print clearly – the information will be used to identify work during the show. Forms may be photocopied as needed.
- Delivery: At the Hoyt, 124 E. Leasure Ave, New Castle, PA 16101 by March 6th– earlier submissions are welcome! Please attach tags to the back of works & second set in separate envelope.
- New Awards: All students compete for big cash prizes this year with Best in Show at $500. Second Place is $250. and Third Place is $100. Up to 6 Merits of $50.