Arts & Education at the Hoyt invites Lawrence County students in grades 9-12 to participate in a county-wide exhibition of student work at The Confluence art gallery, January 11 – March 17, 2022. Two and three dimensional works will be accepted and prizes will be awarded. Public, private and home-schooled students are eligible.
Dates To Remember
- Show Dates: January 17 – March 17, 2022
- Drop Off at the Hoyt by December 18, 2021
- Pick Up: March 21 – 26, 2022
- Eligibility: Open to public, private and homeschooled Lawrence County High School students in grades 9-12.
- Presentation: Two dimensional works should be mounted on black poster board or similar material leaving a one inch border around the four sides of the image. Size maximum is 40 inches in any direction and series entries should be clearly numbered. Please limit submissions to 3 per student!
- Entry Tags: Two entry tags must be completed for each work. One should be affixed to the back or bottom of the art and the other submitted to the Hoyt in an envelope indicating the school district and teacher. Please type or print clearly – the information will be used to identify work during the show. Forms may be photocopied as needed. Download Entry Tags
- Delivery: At the Hoyt, 124 E. Leasure Ave, New Castle, PA 16101 by December 18th– earlier submissions are welcome! Please attach tags to the back of works & second set in separate envelope.
- Award Reception: January 20th from 5-7pm at the Confluence, 214 East Washington St., New Castle. Family and friends are invited to the Award Presentation at approximately 6pm.
- Best in Show $500,
- Second Place $250
- Third Place $100
- Merits $50
Contact Patti McLatchy at 724.652.2882 ext 114 or by email.