Dates to Remember:
Deadline for Entries: Postmark– February 3, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: March 13th
Delivery of accepted works: By April 22nd
Public Reception: May 20th, 12-2 pm
Exhibition Dates: May 2-June 29, 2023
- 1st place – $600
- 2nd place – $400
- 3rd place – $200
How To Apply
- Apply Online by clicking the “Apply Button” below
- By Mail: Download Prospectus and return with CD containing images of your work
- JPEG file only, cannot exceed 2MB.
- Each image file on the CD must be titled with corresponding entry number indicated. Label the CD in marker including your name, entry number and title of work in the sequence they appear on CD. Mail CD, Entry/ Notification Card and fee to: Arts & Education at the Hoyt, 124 East Leasure Avenue, New Castle, PA 16101.
Entries are not being accepted for this show yet. Please check back.
- Artists living within a 250-mile radius of New Castle
- Age 18+
- Original work completed within the last three years and not previously exhibited at the Hoyt
- Most media considered. No video or installation.
- Work cannot exceed 150 lbs or 48” in any direction
- Work must be professionally prepared for display. 2D pieces must be wired and framed. Works on paper must be protected by glass. Special display instructions should be clearly noted.
$35.00 for up to three entries ($25.00 for Hoyt Members) and $10.00 for each additional entry. Entry fees may be paid online or made payable to Arts & Education at the Hoyt and mailed to Arts & Education at the Hoyt, Regional Juried Exhibition, 124 East Leasure Ave., New Castle, PA 16101. (entry fee is non-refundable)
Not all works will be accepted into the show. You will be notified if your works have been accepted by March 13, 2023.
Delivery and Shipping
Accepted works must be received at the Hoyt by April 15. Artists are responsible for delivery and pick up of all works. Work can be picked up in person on July 2. Shipped works will be sent by July 8. Return shipping instructions must be included for works shipped.
Sales are encouraged. A commission of 30% will be charged on all sales resulting from the exhibition, please price accordingly. Checks are issued within 30 days of the exhibition’s close. All works not for sale must be clearly marked NFS.