- Pencil/Pen/Marker (Whatever drawing implement you prefer)
- An Art Collaborator (Any one in your life who is willing to help out!!)
- Find a collaborator!
- Ask your collaborator to draw a mark on a paper (keep it abstract and random) and then return the paper to you
- Examine the marks and use creativity to transform them into your own piece of art – is there the beginning of a face, a horizon line, the beginning of a texture?
- Add color and details to finish developing your artwork
- Lastly, of course, take a picture and share it with us on Facebook!
Find more things to See Learn & Do!
Thank you to our Sponsor!