- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. essential oil
- 3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
- food coloring (any color you want)
- bowls (1 medium size, 1 small)
- bath bomb mold (sphere mold, muffin tin, or other container you want to use to shape the bath bombs)
- Place the dry bath bomb ingredients in a bowl and then mix them all evenly with the whisk. To make bath bomb mix, you want to be sure to start with a dry bowl and mixing utensils.
- In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together (essential oils, fragrances, colors)
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix, one small spoon at a time.
- Shape and mold bath bombs. Pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly so as not to let the bath bomb mixture dry out.
Find more things to See Learn & Do!
Thank you to our sponsors