- Drawing Paper
- Colored Pencils/Crayons/Markers (Optional)
- Observation is the key to this challenge – whether you are drawing a self portrait (using a mirror to see yourself) or drawing a portrait of someone else from your house.
- Extra tips on drawing portraits – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXlO6ocidiY
- Try drawing portraits with different expressions!
Words to Know
- Portrait – A drawing or painting of a person or people.
- Profile -The side view of an object or person.
- Expression – An attitude conveyed by the set of a person’s facial features
Find more things to See Learn & Do!